After the SQ3 series cutting machine is used for a period of time, some problems will appear in the knife door system, which will cause "unqualified tobacco width", "running slice" or "falling stalk" and other failures, and affect the cutting quality of the wire (stalk). Through years of maintenance experience, the author summarizes, analyzes and puts forward solutions to the faults of SQ3 series wire cutter caused by "knife door running-in".
First, there are the following points in case of failure.
1. In the cutting equipment, if the clearance parameters do not meet the standard requirements (clearance is too large or too small), the upper, lower and side door and the cutting edge of the knife roller cutting circular clearance measurement parameters do not meet the standard, it will cause "tobacco width is not qualified".
2. In the process of cutting, because of the problems of the knife door system, it will cause the phenomenon of "running off" or "falling off the stem", which will affect the quality of cutting and increase the smoke consumption.
3. The gap between the cover plate on the upper and lower knife door seat and the copper chain does not meet the standard requirements. The gap between the copper chain and the cover plate of the lower knife door is too large or too small, and there is a serious "rolling" problem or "extrusion door" phenomenon.
4, because the lower knife door seat is not fixed, causing knife failure.
Two, failure analysis and troubleshooting
1. Uneven width of cut tobacco
1) knife edge grinding is not sharp, resulting in knife phenomenon. The blade should be checked for smoothness, indentation or blunt edge, which means that there are feeding faults or grinding wheel feeding problems.
2) individual cutter does not feed or slant, resulting in uneven width of tobacco. Check the blade grinding state, if the grinding surface of the knife is found to have soot or no bright surface can be determined that the knife does not feed, to further check with the hand into the knife wrench, determine if there are problems in the feed mechanism, in order to further solve.
3) Check whether the feeding knife is skewed, open the drum, rotate the roller, check each knife by knife. If there is a bright surface on one side and smoke dirt on the other side, use the hand wrench to check further to confirm whether the feeding knife is skewed. At the same time, the left and right semicircular nuts should be placed in parallel, ratchet, worm gear and worm fit to be suitable and reliable.
2, knife door system failure
1) if the knife door wear is serious, it will cause debris to fall. The knife door should be changed immediately, then the gap between the blade and the knife door should be re adjusted to achieve slight contact.
2) compressed air
If the compressed air pressure is too low, it will cause the raw material not to be firmly pressed at the knife door. Adjust the pressure control valve of the knife door, the right hand wheel, and raise the pressure of the knife door to the standard value.
3) the gap between blade and knife door is too large.
If you check the knife door intact, you need to check whether the gap is reasonable. The blade can be elongated by slightly raising the diamond height of the grinding tool, and the clearance of the tool door can be adjusted to the standard range by slightly adjusting.
3, the appearance of "running piece" or "falling head" phenomenon
1) disassembly between knife doors. If there is a problem in the installation of the cutter door system, it should be repaired and adjusted as soon as possible. The standard clearance of SQ3 series used by our factory is: the clearance between the lower tool door and the cutting circle is 0.03-0.1 mm, the clearance between the side tool door and the cutting circle is 0.03-0.06 mm, and the clearance between the upper tool door and the cutting circle is 0.6-0.8 mm. The standard will be different according to the equipment used. If the clearance does not meet the requirements, it should be adjusted repeatedly to check whether it meets the standards, the simple method is to carry out "sticker test".
2) uneven or notched edges. If the blade is not uniform or the blade edge is notched after replacing the blade or reassembling the roll assembly, the phenomenon of "running blade" or "falling stalk" will occur during the cutting process. Careful inspection should be carried out and a new blade should be replaced or the blade should be reassembled so as to keep the length of all blades in line.
3) feed unevenness. Non-uniform material flow is an important factor affecting cutting, too much flow easily causes the knife door to be super-high, the super-high back knife roll will automatically stop, in the feeding or restart, the knife door will appear unqualified tobacco; too little material, resulting in the formation of the "cigarette cake" is not solid, the thickness is not the same, will also cause "running sheet" Or "falling head" phenomenon. Therefore, it is necessary to add a leveling device before cutting to ensure a balanced flow of incoming material; at the same time, it is necessary to check the pushing and pressing situation of the compactor, and adjust or repair the problems in time.
The quality of cutting wire, the assembly between the knife door and the "gap" is very important, in the production and maintenance must be timely summarized experience, and form a teaching case, to firmly grasp the problem of handling methods, for later generations to learn from.
The above content is provided by the slicer manufacturers, want to know more relevant information, you can pay attention to our website, there are more wonderful content on the site, I hope to help you!